Choose a sportive way of team building and challenge your colleagues for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon on Sunday October 20, 2019. With the TCS Marathon (new in 2019!), Mizuno Half Marathon and TCS 8K Business Run, the event is accessible to every employee. With a beautiful course through the city of Amsterdam and the finish for the grand stand at the Olympic Stadium, an unforgettable day for you and your colleagues is guaranteed.
Registration for the Business Run is possible until September 30, 2019. Participation is possible with teams of at least five and no more than ten people.
Pay attention! You pay the high rate per registration for the Business Run. If you fill in the registration form twice for your company, you pay twice the high rate. It is not possible to combine two different registrations from the same company into a single application. The rates for the Business Run do not include 21% VAT.
A few of important points regarding the registration procedure:
- Payment options are via IDEAL direct bank transfer (NL only) or via an invoice. Please choose your method of payment in step 5 of the registration module;
- Your participation is finalised as long as the entry fee is paid within 21 days. When paying by means of IDEAL, your registration is directly finalised;
- Following registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and an access code, with which you can invite participants to join the team;
- You therefore do not need to have information on the participants at hand when registering;
- The participants can join the team until Thursday 18 October 11.59 hours.
When you purchase the business package, you can count on a number of extras, such as a privileged starting position, a team photo and exclusive access to the Business Square. Click here for the complete business package.