Training runs in preparation for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2017.
For the eleventh consecutive year, Stichting Trainingslopen organises their popular and well-known training runs in preparation for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. You are welcome on one or more of our training runs to prepare, under the guidance of our experienced pacers, for your marathon. The runs are non-competitive. In a nutshell, the training runs are about the specific training effect of long endurance runs, the social aspect of running in a group, the sharing of knowledge and experience by our seasoned pacers and running coaches, the exchange of marathon stories between runners, and respect for each persons’ running ability.
Stichting Trainingslopen organises the training runs in cooperation with Athletics Club Phanos. Start and Finish are in the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. The routes explore the Amsterdamse Bos, where there is a drink station, offering you water, sports drink and fruit.
All runs start at 9.30 a.m. Dates and distances are as follows:
- Sunday 23 July – 20K (12.4 miles)
- Sunday 13 August – 25K (15.5 miles)
- Saturday 2 September – 30K (18.6 miles)
- Sunday 24 September – 30K (18.6 miles)
The fee for the whole marathon package is € 77.50, which includes:
- A Marathon Ticket for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- A Mizuno technical running shirt of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- Entrance to all 4 training runs 2017 organised by Stichting Trainingslopen
- A Stichting Trainingslopen runner’s memento.
You can also sign up for one or more training runs when you are not doing the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. For more information and registration, go the Stichting Trainingslopen website:
You can find our latest news on www.facebook.com/trainingslopen